- Reports to Head of Personal Insurance Strategic Planning.
- Responsible for strategic planning, reporting, and customer insight & experience within Personal Insurance, assisting in the planning and driving of key business management activities through execution.
- Deep understanding of strategy development, business planning, and financial & operational reporting - focus on overall direction of the business, aligning strategy to planning and reporting in order to ensure proper and thorough execution.
- Added understanding of customer insight & experience concepts, including overall customer journey, insight, segmentation based on customer needs analysis, and development of key strategies to enhance overall customer experience.
- This role will support ownership of managing the overall strategic direction of Personal Insurance, based on insight and experience direction and product & channel capabilities and offerings.
- Will work with a team of planning, reporting, and insight & experience resources and drive Personal Insurance leadership and other key functions & stakeholders to ensure business strategy execution, and sound reporting of key operations and initiatives.
- This role also has shared PnL responsibilities across Personal Insurance and will need to work in synergy with product lines and channels to ensure delivery of collective results.
- Develop and own Personal Insurance strategies and plans, working across product lines and channels, as well as, other key functions, along with leading alignment with key Regional & Global stakeholders.
- Manage and own Personal Insurance PnL, working across product lines, channels, and back-office functions to ensure key budgets and targets are set, and that execution is aligned to delivery to key KPIs and targets.
- Manage reporting function within Personal Insurance to ensure directional alignment within and across key stakeholders in country and Regional / Global - ensure quality delivery of core reporting materials including MBR, QBR, etc.
- Develop customer insight & experience deliverables, including ongoing execution of customer needs analysis & surveys, evolution of customer segmentation, and defining customer journey and experience enhancing initiatives.
- Provide support in ensuring product lines, channels, and back-office operations are aligned to key customer insight & experience strategies, and drive key initiatives across these functions to ensure proper execution and results.
- Support taking lead within Personal Insurance for corporate activities initiated internally within AIG Korea and externally via regulators, partners, and Regional / Global counterparts.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 10+ years work experience in strategic planning & reporting, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Experience and working knowledge managing financial aspects of the business including budgeting, sales revenue, direct and indirect expenses and portfolio management.
- Experience with customer insight and needs analysis, aligned to product and sales & marketing needs / planning.
- Demonstrated ability and collaborative skills to function as a Personal Insurance leader within a cross-functional organization.
- Highly developed analytical, communication and presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaborate with technical and non-technical business groups across the organization.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate concepts and plans that resonates with internal target audience at all levels.
- Ability to lead team through leveraging internal and external assets including product lines, channels, and back-office support functions.
- Mature and proven track record in working independently and collaboratively with minimal guidance.
- An outcome-driven, creative thinker with an innovative bent to business solutions and problem solving.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its’ policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No TravelRelocation Provided: NoAIG Korea Inc. (South Korea)
Business Development and Sales
Staffing and Recruiting, Insurance, and Financial Services