Who are we?
We are The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO), the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Coca-Cola is evolving to become a total beverage company by reshaping its growth strategy and operating model in line with changing consumer tastes and buying habits. Achieving this set of goals will require new capabilities, new models and new innovations. Coca-Cola is actively exploring new ingredients, new functionality and new occasions.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Having fundamentals in HR in important but not necessarily essential. If you do, we want you have, at least 10 years’ work experience, of which 5-7 would be preferential in a HR type role. However, if you have the right mindset and open to a new career then we are open too!
- But, that’s not enough…
- Are you a thought partner?
- Do you think outside of the box?
- Are you curious?
- Do you think externally, not just internally?
- Do you understand the business?
- Are you comfortable giving candid feedback?
- Can you respectfully challenge the status quo?
- Being an SBP requires resilience and courage. If this excites you, let’s talk!
What are the responsibilities and scope?
The SBP is a partner to the business leaders and supports our people strategy in alignment with our overall business and HR goals. We want your help to build our culture and an environment where people can thrive, deliver results and make a difference. The position will report to the Human Resources Director for Coca-Cola Japan.
Here’s a little more detail about the key responsibilities.
- Be the partner to the business by aligning with business objectives to drive optimal performance in the organization and maximize business results.
- Partner with the leaders to support a strategy that will engage people in delivering the organization's vision. Play an active role in engaging people on bringing their best self to work to drive sustainable business growth.
- Recognize and provide insights on people trends, barriers, risks, and opportunities.
- Consult, coach, advise and influence leaders in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, driving change, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions.
- Champion the company culture. Here at Coke we drive our people to Think outside the Box. We want you to do the same!
- Act as a local coach and leader for local Korean HR team
- Initiate and sustain continuous dialogue with leaders on change issues, and partner in exploring resolutions. Analyze the business and function change capability, capacity and commitment, identify transformational change journey risks, and define the risk strategy. Develop and implement change plans and manage the business readiness to change.
- Feel the pulse of the organization and actively engage the leadership into action.
- Proactively build internal and external talent pipeline to ensure a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions.
- Connect closely with our local, regional and global HR peers on talent, recruitment, development, compensation and performance enablement to provide input into strategies and programs to attract and retain the best talent.
- Lead ongoing and ad hoc HR projects that may impact the entire organization.
- As the Company evolves, be open to changes in SBP responsibilities.
If you think we have a match, let’s connect!
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Business Development and Sales
Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, and Manufacturing