Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
As the foremost enabler of autonomous vehicle development, Applied Intuition equips engineering and product teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market. Applied’s suite of products, focused on simulation and analytics, delivers sophisticated infrastructure built for scale. Companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, Munich, and Seoul, Applied is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Delphi, GM, and Bosch).
About The Role
(We are hiring for all levels of experience.)
We are looking for bright engineers interested in designing elegant solutions to difficult problems in the autonomy space. Our software engineers work across our suite of products, tackling a variety of full-stack, infrastructure, robotics, and graphics challenges. At Applied, we encourage engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, You Will
- Work across our entire stack to develop new products, features, and tools for our customers' autonomy development workflows
- Have an unparalleled opportunity to work with domain experts across a variety of fields: infrastructure, robotics, and graphics engineers, as well as startup veterans
- Carve out your own area of expertise and influence product decisions
- Collaborate with other members in the autonomy ecosystem and learn about different approaches to solving core issues in autonomy
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Is a self-starter and can quickly become comfortable with new technical tools
- Designs efficient and effective solutions to a wide range of engineering challenges
- Takes initiative in a fast-paced environment
Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of frontend, API layer, database ORM, containerization, or cluster orchestration frameworks (such as React, GraphQL, SQLAlchemy, Docker, or Kubernetes)
- Experience working with simulation tools, modeling physical problems, or using robotics middleware (such as ROS)
Engineering and Information Technology
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Internet Publishing