Where do I have to submit my visa application form?

Millan McMiller
3/2/2022 3:58:01 AM
No name
3/2/2022 3:58:14 AM
Depending on your purpose of entry and duration of stay, you can submit your Visa application form either to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea or to a visa application agency (or designated travel agency). Moreover, you can apply for an e-Visa through the Republic of Korea’s Visa portal (www.visa.go.kr). You can either write on the form after downloading the application or simply fill out the form online. It is strongly recommended that you use the online submission function rather than visit the immigration office because it could save you a lot of time. Please refer to the Visa Navigator or the Visa Guide for the application method necessary for your type of visa.