Transportation Guide (Ferry to/from Japan)
South Korea has many ferry services which travel both domestically and to other nearby countries including China and Japan.
► BUSAN PORT INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER TERMINAL
Inquiries: +82-1688-7677, +82-51-400-1200
► DONGHAE PORT INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER TERMINAL
Inquiries: +82-33-521-0661 (Korean only)
FERRY SERVICE OPERATORS:
Daea Express Shipping (Korean only)
Korea Ferry (Korean, English)
Pukwan Ferry (Korean, English, Japanese)
Pan Star (Korean, English, Japanese)
JR Beetle (Korean only)
Duwon Ship (Korean only)
► Japan to/from Busan
• Fukuoka - 3 hours and 5 minutes (JR Beetle) / Korea bound 6 hours, Japan bound 9 hours (Korea Ferry)
• Shimonoseki - 11 hours (Pukwan Ferry)
• Izuhara - 2 hours and 30 minutes (Daea Express Shipping) / 1 hour and 55 minutes (Mirae Jet Kobee)
• Osaka - 19 hours (Pan Star)
• Hitachi - 1 hour and 15 minutes (Daea Express Shipping)
► Japan to/from Donghae
• Sakaiminato - 9 hours and 30 minutes
*Ferry schedules are subject to change depending on the weather and other unforeseen conditions.
*Due to COVID-19 some information may also differ for more information you may visit the respective terminal's website.