About the Lab:
Fundamental Research Lab conducts advanced research and development of technologies to solve core problems in the field of A.I. To this end, we are focusing on the research of the latest A.I. technology that goes beyond the limits of current machine learning and deep learning. Fundamental Research Lab is establishing an open collaboration with LG affiliates and leading global research organizations.
- Main research areas: Material / Bio / Chemo Informatics, Graph Neural Net, Prediction, Optimization, Generation, Explainable AI, Uncertainty Estimation, Bayesian Neural Net, Causal Learning, Imbalanced Learning, etc
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning algorithm research & development for material property prediction and design
- Fundamental research and development on Deep Learning/Machine Learning algorithms.
- Main application fields: drug discovery, Battery/OLED material, polymer, catalyst discovery
- Master's degree(M.S.) or Ph.D. in a related field
- Experience in fundamental research/development on Deep Learning/Machine Learning algorithm
- Ability to use Machine Learning Framework such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe
- Experience in performing material property prediction/optimization, chemical structure generation tasks using Deep Learning/Machine Learning
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Physics, , Biology, Chemistry
LG Science Park (30, Magokjungang 10-ro, Seoul, South Korea)
CV/ Application Screening → Coding Test (Online) → 1st Role-related interview (Online) → Final Interview (Onsite)
* The process could change. We will provide more guidelines individually after your application passes screening.
Please apply through "Apply"
Engineering, Science, and Research
Computer Software and Research Services