PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology and plays to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Position: Event and Partnership
- Work with regional team to plan & execute marketing activities and/or campaigns and/or Event to drive demand of products and carry out the execution in timely and effective manner.
- Brainstorm innovative and creative approaches to marketing activities/campaigns/Event to increase brand awareness and audience engagement
- Provide consistent feedback and sharing with Regional team; report the effectiveness of activities, identifying successes and area of improvements.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to promote marketing activities
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and report on outcomes; take initiatives to implement improvement plans and Budget management
- Manage creative and promotion asset and approval process
- Propose and incorporate localization needs in all aspects of marketing and communications with aim to increase the effective of marketing campaigns to the locals.
- 5+ years' of marketing experience
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing Communication, and Business
- Business English
- Experience in event planning and management locally and regionally, and vendor relationships
- High attention to details, excellent negotiator, strong ability to drive results and deliver against accountabilities
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously, while working with different marketing function teams. Independent and disciplined worker, good team player.