Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Korea and a self-starter who will own end to end hiring processes supporting & influencing key partners and hiring managers. The recruitment team at Nike Asia Pacific is evolving and growing, so we need someone who can deal with ambiguity and is comfortable adapting to change.
What you will work on
As our TA team member, you will develop relationships to understand Nike's continually evolving recruitment needs in Korea.
You’ll develop unique recruiting strategies and be a consultant to hiring managers, having a focus on proactive networking, diversity hiring, and innovate approaches to passive candidate engagement. We want you to build and lead progressive strategies to identify, source, assess, and recommend the world’s top talent to Nike while delivering diverse shortlists with a mixture of retail and corporate roles but a focus on hiring for corporate positions. You will also be involved in elevating employer branding and campus recruiting.
Additionally, you will provide subject matter expertise on NIKE recruitment and champion changes in process or philosophy towards the business & in collaboration with the HR Business Partners and specialist HR teams. You'll utilize broad market knowledge and creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified senior talent.
Who you will work with
- You will be a member of the APAC TA team
- You’ll maximize partnerships with talent attraction, diversity sourcing, internal recruiting, coordination to optimize efficiency and bring to bear the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end
- Proactive collaboration with multiple HR teams as you develop recruiting strategies that is integrated with Nike, Inc.’s Leadership defined framework and D&I strategy. What you bring
- At least 5 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting gained ideally with a good balance of agency & corporate side experience supporting recruitment at a regional/global headquarter function
- Ideally recruiting experience across several geographies
- Experienced in recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills
- Track record in managing stakeholder relationships with the ability to drive clarity in ambiguity, define requirements, advise and push back when required
- Experience in influencing hiring decisions with data insights and possessing excellent relationship management skills
- Recruitment experience involving a proactive sourcing model and engaging with passive operations candidates and diverse networks
- Demonstrable track record of innovative sourcing and building talent communities within unique functional skillsets
- Local/Domestic hire only
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Financial Services