Research Scientists at Fundamental Research Lab conduct advanced research and development of technologies to solve core problems in the field of A.I. To this end, we are focusing on the research of the latest A.I. technology that goes beyond the limits of current machine learning and deep learning. Fundamental Research Lab is establishing an open collaboration with LG affiliates and leading global research organizations. As a global lab, the official language is English.
9-2, Nakdong-daero 536beon-gil, Saha-gu, Busan
2nd floor, 208
Tech & IT
2 available slot
Solve core problems in the field of A.I
Requirements and qualifications
- Ph.D. in A.I.
- Authors of A.I.-related top-tier conferences and journals. (NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, EMNLP, KDD, AAAI, IJCAI, JMLR, PAMI, TACL, etc)
- ML/DL-based problem solving and new algorithm design ability.
- Self-directed research leading capability (e.g., ability to discover and conduct/complete research topics)
- Proficient development skills based on ML/DL frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Proficient English skills for accurate communication, technical documentation, and publishment.
- AI-related Post-Doc or R&D experience in advanced A.I. companies or advanced research institutes.
- AI research achievements with high-impact factors (e.g., good citation index such as h-index, award/recognition at top-tier conferences/journals, etc.
- Record of SOTA performance in A.I. benchmarks or experience in design, implementation, and commercialization of new ML/DL architecture/algorithm/methodology.
- Record of awards in Global AI Competition or Challenge.
- Experience as a major contributor to activities for AI-related open source projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop new datasets, new models, new algorithms
- Publish papers in top-tier ML conferences
- Collaborate with universities and research institutions