We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
586, Jungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
586 Jungang-ro 4th Fl., Nam Seoul Nong Hyup-Woo Myeon Dong Branch Office Seocho-gu
06767 Seoul South Korea
1 available slot
The Marketing & Communications Manager will have the main responsibility of enabling Business Assurance to achieve its strategic ambitions and become future fit. We need a communications professional who can support the business to meet customers’ expectations while also building a globally consistent premium brand for DNV in the certification body and training industry in South Korea. He or she will work under the Regional Communications Manager and in coordination with the rest of the Communications team in APIME (Asia Pacific, India, Middle East).
Requirements and qualifications
• Background in marketing and/or communications
• At least 1-year professional marketing/communications experience including lead generation and digital campaigns in South Korea
• Expertise in data-driven decisions
• Knowledge of techniques and methods of CRM, SEO, SEM, website analytics, digital and social media marketing with experience in Naver marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics
Other skills as a plus
• Knowledge and experience of tools like Eloqua, Sitecore/Tridion, Social media tools
• Knowledge and experience of graphic design software like Photoshop, InDesign
• Knowledge and experience of video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive & able to work independently, using own initiative, and as part of a team.
• Must be able to multitask
• Korean mother tongue / English: fluent (speaking and writing)
Duties and responsibilities
• Support Business Assurance’s growth goals in the local unit
• Contribute to regional support essential for alignment and awareness of global activities
• Stimulate collaboration within the regional communications team as well as across regions and globally.
• Implement communication and marketing’s strategies and plans that contribute to lead generation and revenue, in alignment with regional strategies and plans.
• Closely cooperate with Sales, Business Development, Operations and local stakeholders in order to act proactively through dedicated communication activities targeted to the specific market segments
• Plan and execute campaigns via email marketing, automation, digital and social media
• Drive customer acquisition and engagement through targeted webinars, events, co-brand activities and content marketing.
• Create customer-centric content appropriate to various channels – articles, email, social media, web, press releases
• Ensure timely and relevant updates to the local website.
• Manage the communication local budget, in alignment with the Regional Communication manager.
• Creation of local sales and marketing collateral – brochures, flyers, presentations