Title: Graduate Analyst, Global Market
Contract type: 2-yr temporary contract during the program. Based on satisfactory performance at the end of the program, you will be offered a position on a permanent basis.
What We Offer
Our Graduate Program is a two-year elite program with the following aims:
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
- Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
- Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
During the two-year program, an intensive and comprehensive talent management approach will be adopted to develop your skills and professional expertise.
Front Office Graduate Program (Global Markets).
You will be part of the Global Markets group which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
You will take on four six-month rotations amongst the following teams.
- The first rotation: FICC (Fixed Income & Currencies) Trading desk
- The second rotation: FICC Sales team
- The third rotation: Equities Sales team
- The fourth rotation: Cross asset Sales team
We are looking for exceptional university graduates with the following attributes and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university with excellent academic results
- Fresh graduates or those who will graduate in February 2022
- Passionate for a long-term career development in the banking industry
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Superior analytical, critical-thinking and communications skills
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
- Open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
- Good coding skills (for example VBA and/or Python) is a plus
- Excellent command of English
Application Timeline and Process
- October 1 : 29 : A test to assess behavioral/reasoning/language skills of candidates. Candidates will need to complete the test within 72 hours upon receiving the test link.
- November 1 : 30 : Hiring manager and HR round interviews. Short listed candidate will need to make presentation on the topics to be informed.
- Mid-December: The final candidate to be announced.
- January 2022: The successful candidate will be on-boarded.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialized financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customized business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
KOREA: With both a Banking and a Securities branch, we strive to be a financial partner of reference to selected clients in our main focus areas: investment banking, global finance and global markets. We serve our corporate clients by being a trusted advisor on cross border M&A and financing. We also provide tailor made structured financing solutions such as project, export, trade, securitization, media/telecom, aircraft and ship financing to Korean corporates. Our recognized expertise in derivatives allows us to adapt leading-edge solutions to our financial institution and corporate client’s needs.
Marketing and Sales
Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking