No, there is no such an agent designated by the Ministry of Justice.
Public Investor Immigrant Scheme is directly controlled and managed by the Ministry of Justice.
Sometimes there are money damages caused by the agent so you should visit
designated immigration organizations including Global Talent Visa Center.

There are English and Chinese speakers available at Global Talent Visa Center,
they can help you proceed with all services with regard to Public Investor Immigrant Scheme
including preliminary review, opening a bank account, preparation of F2 and F5 visa application,
F2 visa extension and so forth.

If you wish to know everything about Public Investor Immigrant Scheme,
please call Global Talent Visa Center.
032-740-7788,7600 (Domestic), +82-32-740-7788,7600 (overseas)