Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
We are looking for an integrated, digital-savvy Executive Producer to lead one of our superstar digitally-focused teams in Seoul, helping to bring in new business and bring forth award-winning work.
What It Takes
- We are looking for a seasoned producer and business leader who can successfully work across clients, teams, time zones and technologies.
- You are experienced driving business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on their business challenges and needs.
- You are an entrepreneur and a pioneer, you make stuff happen and you don’t hold on to your role description.
- You are a relentless collaborator. You grab an oar and do what it takes and ask for help whenever you need it.
- You are structured and well organized.
- You speak fluent English & Korean and hold yourself at the highest professional level.
- You have 10+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing, as part of an agency/client and/or production in a similar industry
- As an Digital Executive Producer at Media.Monks, you’ll serve in a client facing role and act as the main point of contact for (new) business.
- You’ll partner with the world’s leading brands to pitch, plan and produce an array of deliverables across all digital touchpoints. From smart production of content, to the creation of platforms to pushing what’s possible with innovative technologies.
- You’ll follow up on leads with existing and potential clients.
- You’ll set up and pitch for new business opportunities: You’ll discuss opportunities with clients to get all the details, organize the teams and guide the work and collaboration with our in-house teams, help to shape these projects into a joint success and take responsibility for the quality of response to briefs and RFPs.
- You’ll take responsibility for client retention and help your teams to focus on a high level of servicing.
- You’ll oversee and manage the Korean-based production team and guide the collaborations with all other offices.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together, integrating activities between different disciplines to make sure great work is done between Media.Monks monasteries around the world.
- You’re the project’s pace and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
- You’ll proactively keep fires out and steer the producers and PM’s project success.
- You’re the cultural bridge-builder between how things need to be done to service in Korea and how Media.Monks globally is used to doing things.
- You’re responsible for reviewing business requirements and for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You’ll help to establish what gets done and when (you love SOWs), making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- You’ll take responsibility for implementing operations and processes and make sure the Korean team follows and keeps focus on improvement.
- You’ll oversee the digital production process, conducting research on digital production project matters, and producing creative digital campaigns for clients.
- You lead by example and are not scared to produce jobs yourself.
- You act as an escalation point for any issues that may arise on projects.
- You attend critical client production meetings.
- You know everything about cutting-edge & innovative new media and technologies. You’ll apply this in-depth knowledge and specialized expertise in digital strategic and creative solutions and digital campaign production.
- With the support of our marketing department, you’ll help build a reputation for Media.Monks Korea to be the industry’s go-to player for ambitious digital ideas and deliver on that promise.
- With the help of our recruitment department, you help build a strong local team:
- You’ll support key recruitment efforts in Korea and help interview new candidates.
- You’ll help nurture talent that comes in to grow them and keep them happy.
- With the help of legal and finance, you’ll make sure our contracts and financial admin are sorted, both on projects and in the office.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling reports on sales and forecasts. $-)
- Lastly, this role would require you to be based in our Seoul office on a full-time basis.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
Marketing and Sales
Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, and Internet Publishing