Cartier PR Manager is responsible for building local PR strategy, developing PR action plans, and leading PR actions thru excellence required by Cartier, the first-class Maison.
The ideal candidate is the best PR professional;
who is a confident storyteller of Cartier, a distinguished local representative of the Maison, a favorable main contact of the brand, and a positive partner towards press & KOLs thru attentive and approachable communication at all time.
who is a strategic driver for best optimization, a structured commander for best client service on time, a smart organizer for leveraging transversal resources of the company, and a diligent communicator thru clear rational when working with colleagues and external partners including agencies.
She/He will report directly to Communication Director and manage PR executive in the team.
- Develop local PR strategies and lead the activations in terms of brand equity and desirability
- Develop overall strategic PR calendar integrating product, corporate and creative contents to ensure the best brand equity as the first-class Maison and accordingly lead & implement an effective product PR strategy
- Strengthen the quality of editorial coverage conveying the value of the Maison, firmly based on global PR strategy thru local perspective
- Initiate press events to ensure further attention thru seamless coordination with the event team’s contribution & support
- Be sensitive and attentive to develop Maison’s storytelling thru local perspective & relevance towards local audience
- Manage all the text materials for local usage in line with the Maison’s own tone and manner
- Reinforce strong relationship with key contacts
- Be a proactive storyteller to press contacts to build up and to maintain strong brand equity
- Manage all press relations, KOL and extend the territory of its boundaries
- Build up good relationships with key press contacts based on professional and intellectual way of communication
- Manage general working governance around press, influencer, and celebrity to make a concrete relationship for positive results
- Plan a smart approach to the target audiences in new ways
- Discover proactively new PR channel to enrich the Maison’s digital presence
- Make local PR strategy and manage 360 communications with press, KOL, celebrities and partners
- Encourage Press/KOL/Celebrities to respect more of Maison’s value and brand equity based on integrated and coordinated PR strategy
- Monitor the marketplace to stay ahead of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues, while understanding new technologies and consumer insights
- Share inputs regarding PR activities and its landscape evolution
- Evaluate and analyze PR activations by building effective reports
- Manage and evaluate of press coverage throughout the year
- Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for internal meetings
- Agency communication
- Keep tracking partnered agencies’ performances to ensure maximized work efficiency and best result
- Provide comprehensive guidelines & business briefs to ensure correct understanding of brand equity and strategy in due course
- Ensure the correct implementation of the working process and quality of deliverables on time
- Budget control & Team management
- Manage and encourage PR team to be convinced by brand equity as the First-class Maison
- Liaise closely with HQ PR team in Paris in timely manner
- Maintain accurate spending forecasts and update as needed; manage all PR activity for budget tracking
- Confirm proof-of-performance for all placements prior to invoice payment
- Follow-up and control of budgets related to the marketing and communications activities (incl. monthly reporting) and communication financial procedures
- Be responsible for compliant process of all PR spending
- Minimum of 8 years work experience; Proven track record as a PR/Communication expert working in house or in agency
- Working experience in luxury industry in Korea, good knowledge on hard luxury is a plus.
- Agility of Press/KOL/Celebrity communication
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Korean, French knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent leadership with clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and visualization skills via presentations and reports, clearly communicating large amounts of information precisely and creatively
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under tight timeline and pressure
Advertising, Marketing, and Product Management
Luxury Goods and Jewelry