Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As a Brand management intern, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers. You will have the opportunity to work on brands, driving the business result, engaging with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth.
What We Offer
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
- Internship program is usually 8 to 10 weeks.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
We are looking for students who:
- Are able to work fully as intern for at least 8 weeks
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate within a year
- Completed or are exempted from military service
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Brand Management
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Are legally eligible (e.g. Citizenship, F4 visa) to work in Korea
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Marketing and Sales