YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important To You Is Important To Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To assist the Manager with the management and direction of a small/medium/large full service branch office operation. To provide optimum service and effective leadership to support various product and operational service levels.
- Monitor cash operation and branch self-auditing efforts to keep credit union assets secure and within operational limits
- Seek and leverage opportunities to conduct outside marketing and promotional activities to members and potential members through financial presentations, local events and realtor/trade shows and events
- Administer branch budgeting, purchasing and records retention for business expenses
- Analyze statistics and reports to discover, report and leverage business performance and trends
- Assist other areas of the credit union to support member service requirements and initiatives
- Conduct recruiting, on-boarding and initial training of new team members
- Ensure compliance with all security, safety and emergency preparedness procedures
- Ensure compliance with all HR related policies, practices and procedures, such as timekeeping, recruiting, compensation, separations, leave usage, etc.
- Ensure the branch team develops and maintains strong technical, soft and leadership skills; strong cohesion; high morale and strong performance levels
- Ensure the branch team develops, achieves and maintains product, service and business goals including to cross-service Navy Federal products and services
- Ensure the team follows, complies with and regularly reviews all required policies, practices and procedures
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver high quality member service ensuring delivery is accurate, complete, swift and courteous
- Leverage internal recognition and recreation programs to incent and reward team members for effort and results
- Monitor and leverages resources to maintain high operational efficiency and seek continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
- Experience in member/customer service operations to include understanding of effective member/customer service philosophy
- Experience in responding effectively to highly sensitive, complex and/or urgent member/customer requests
- Experience in work, which displays increasing levels of responsibility and/or authority
- Working knowledge of retail banking industry best practices
- Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
- Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Advanced skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
- Effective skill developing/maintaining community and command relations
- Effective skill in responding to requests regarding complex financial information/data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Experience in supervising and leading employees
- Working knowledge of financial institution and lending practices, principles and regulations
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs
Location: Unit 2095 Bldg 926
- Based upon business needs, this position may require working at or transferring permanently to neighboring branches within a reasonable commuting distance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Banking and Financial Services